Do you have a pre-teen or teenager who dreams of building a babysitting business? How do you know when he or she is ready to care for children? This is THE program that teaches what adults really want teens to know about taking care of kids and is packed full of information and video of real babysitters taking care of children.
- Getting your business started
- Understanding the likes & dislikes of children
- Equipping yourself with fun, practical playtime ideas for kids of all ages
- Troubleshooting: solutions to the most common problems a babysitter faces
- Performing basic first aid
It is recommended students are at least 11 years old when taking the course.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and a student manual.
Please bring the following: a lunch, a doll or stuffed animal for diapering (large enough so a small diaper will fit), and a home-made first aid kit.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level Minimum age: 11 Years Old
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes